We live in a FUN world. Maybe those of us working in an office, sitting in front of a monitor, would give a small skeptical smile; but even to them, the world would still be beautiful sometimes, maybe once out of office.
There are so many interesting ways to do things or to enjoy our environment. The fun things in life are out there for us to enjoy. Who does not love a nice, frothy soda? The dispensers in the picture above are so attractive and full of promise, I would actually like to marry one. Now, one can actually take a shower under these dispensers. Notice the guy sitting in the left bottom corner of the pic? He certainly is a connoisseur, getting an eyeful, enjoying the good things in life. And the street crossing in the adjacent pic is certain to make you feel hungry. I’m loving it!! Take a look at some of the pictures below…. And enjoy!
1. This is a fantasy come true. To have the food delivered; right into your mouth. Simpson sure has got it right.
2. Buying a home is not all that easy, the picture says it all.
via Christophe Huet
3. “When it comes to clean, there’s only one Mr.”
4. A billboard-ramp hybrid.
via Wired / IBM
5. A lot can happen over a manhole cover!!.
6. Now we all can climb the Mt.Everest.
7. Newton has been challenged… what say?
8. Always the leaders.
9. The most tempting crosswalk lines ever.
via Ads Of The World
10. Victims are people like you and me.
11. Take a break…Literally?
12. We now can hold on to time.
13. No option to sit and rest… Fitness first
14. Laughing at them makes you the hated one.
15. If only this could be true.
via DeviantArt / best-troll
16. I am using the steps definitely… anyone else following?
via The Daily Mail
17. There is no winning after a war.
18. Now that’s being really literal.
19. A little more vigilance is all it would take to avoid this.
I’m pretty sure that if you ever stumbled across one of these while walking down the street, you couldn’t help stopping by for a couple of seconds thinking what incredible ideas the designers had. Opportunity for creativity is limitless and every time we end up seeing something like this, it makes us wonder, ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ If these advertisements really attracted your attention, then please share.