Owning and riding horses has been a great fascination for many humans during recent times. Horses also hold an important place in mythology and some of the greatest pieces of literature. Be it a Prince Charming galloping on a horse or a warrior riding one towards his enemy on the battlefield, these four-legged creatures have contributed to the heroism of many protagonists. Even the characters of classic Westerns like ‘Wild Wild West’, ‘Django Unchained’ and ‘The Good, The Bad And The Ugly’ wouldn’t have been as cool as they turned out to be without these majestic creatures. We have seen many horses but here are 24 such exotic animals which are way too different than the ones you have seen before.
1. This Beauty With A Shiny Complexion Is Cremello-Akhal Teke
2. Another One Belonging To The Same Breed!
3. Seems Like A White Horse Has Been Shaded With Pencil, Right? You Don’t See Such Dappled Grey Horses Too Often
4. This One Is Called A Pinto, Formed By The Culmination Of White And A Different Color. Many Combinations of Pinto Are Possible.
5. A ‘Perlino’, Known For Its Silky Smooth Hair
6. Check out this ‘Buckskin’, Especially Its Legs. Looks Like They Are Covered In Black Boots
7. I Love Those Little Brown Spots On The Body Of This ‘Buckskin’
8. A ‘Silver Dapple Pinto’, Looks Like This One Is All Geared Up For A Party
9. A Dazzling Red Rabicano
10. A ‘Sabino’. What’s That On Its Head?
11. An Exotic ‘Silver Buckskin’ On The Snow
12. Another Variant Of A Buckskin
13. A ‘Classic Champagne’ Galloping Away To Glory
14. Oh!!! Such A Pretty Gold Champagne. That Face Has Melted My Heart
15. A Grey Brindle
16. Seems Like He’s Coated In Yummy Dark Chocolate
17. A Leopard Of The Horse Race. Yes, This Animal Is Actually Called ‘Leopard Appaloosa’
18. Watching This Leopard Is Just A Joy!
19. This Unusual Horse Is Called ‘Blue Roan’
20. And Here Is A ‘Red Roan’
21. Is The Rest Of Its Face Hidden Behind A Mask?
22. Haven’t Ever Seen A Horse Like This. This Animal Is A Fresian/Appaloosa Cross
23. This Is A Face I Won’t Forget
24. Observe Its Body Carefully. Could You Notice The Word ‘Horse’?