The Internet is full of crazy, wacky, amusing and informative stuff. Every day there are loads of new things that come to light; from inventions and diseases to bizarre phenomena. You name it and it’s there on the net. Today we will introduce you to Mr. Atchoum. No he is not a business tycoon, but he definitely is an Internet sensation. Want to know why? He is the only feline in the world with a very weird syndrome called hypertrichosis or the ‘Werewolf Syndrome’. Curious to know what that is? Here you go guys.
1. Meeeoooowwwww…This is Atchoum, an extremely furry feline with Hypertrichosis.
2. His hair grows at an extremely rapid rate. Regular grooming is a must for him.
3. Even though his owner is a pet groomer, she lets him be just the way he his.
4. Luckily this syndrome isn’t harmful.
5. His rare appreance makes him a sensation all over the internet.
6. The Canadian cat has racked up over 30,000 Instagram followers and almost 35,000 likes on Facebook.
7. He is in love with the camera… say cheeeezeeeee!!
8. “I’m hairy, not scary!” says Atchoum on his Instagram account with more than 30k followers!
9. What say guys??
10. Atchoum’s owner, Nathalie, says that contrary to his looks he’s a very loving cat.
11. Atchoum looks like he a mix between a cat, a raccoon and a wolf.
12. He loves cardboard boxes like all other cats.
13. However hard it is to believe going by his appearance, he does love to play and make new friends.
14. He has 3 more siblings but is the only one who has this syndrome.
15. Can you beat that?
16. Actually I have begun to love him… What say?
I am sure you must be smiling since by now Atchoum would have made a tiny place in your heart too. If yes, then share this post with your friends and make them smile too.