If you believe in the supernatural, you are not alone. A lot of people all around the world believe in sprits that live life after death in another realm. In fact, these ghosts are among the most widely believed of all paranormal phenomena. Ghosts have been a popular subject from appearing in countless stories from Balkan to the European lore. Related to such apparitions, Trayche Draganov, a Bulgarian farmer, has made a claim that seems to unworldly to be true. Read this post to decide if you find his story credible. Want to know what this farmer has in store for you? Here you go guys.
- Novo Selo in the Republic of Macedonia, is where Trayche Draganov resides
- Draganov says that while tilling the land in an untouched area of his field, he came across one of the most spine-tingling sights ever—a wooden box with a scary skull inside. Yes you read that right, a SKULL.
- From the look of it, it appeared to be a dog or a wolf’s skull with a huge cranium.
- Trayche trusts the skull belongs to a werewolf, an important character in Balkan folklore.
- As traditional stories would have it, the notions about these beasts vary from person to person. Superstitious people believe that some infants are born with the ability to convert into a human-wolf hybrid. Others are of the opinion that the change occurs after being bitten by another werewolf.
- According to the Balkan folklore, newborns are altered into these beasts if they have been subjected to physical torture by the parents. Their werewolf nature comes out in the open only when they cross the age the seven.
- It is believed that these creatures show their barbaric selves on days such as Easter or when there is a full moon in the sky.
- Once transformed entirely, then tackling them would prove to be a mammoth task. Destruction and blood shed is considered to have been inevitable, and people would have to go to extreme lengths to bring these werewolves under control.
After a lot of speculations and subsequent investigation, official sources have disregarded the claims made by Trayche, saying that the skull merely belonged to a wolf (a normal wolf guys!!) with a medical condition known as the Paget disease. However, the farmer and his acquaintances are apprehensive of having enraged the spirit of a werewolf. To each his own…. what do you think?