Some of the most innocent gestures of kids, at times leave us completely in splits. These pictures prove how witty and creative kids can turn out to be. A few teachers were in for big surprises (even shocks) when they began evaluating the answers of their pupils. In a few instances, the kids couldn’t be blamed because the questions asked were also quite silly. However, several answers are extremely hilarious and will even make you wonder if they have really been written by a child. Here are 15 such priceless homework moments which prove that comedy can happen inside the textbooks of young children too.
1. Hasn’t Clue 3 left you in splits?
Now you know what kind of animals Justin ‘Beavers’ are.
2. One kid who truly empathizes with the plight of warriors
Had I been the teacher, I would have given this kid full marks. LOL!!
3. Only if this young one had the privilege of using a calculator
Perhaps, towards the end this child realized that diplomatic answers lead nowhere.
4. An Immigrant Who Is Proud Of One Of The World’s Most Powerful Democracies
5. I Suspect Captain Obvious’ Involvement, Maybe He Is The One Who Prepared This Question Paper
Its high time teachers realize that children are actually innocent.
6. Hats off to the person who thought of the word ‘dancing’ as an option
7. Better Not Mess With This Kid
The last word says exactly why you shouldn’t
8. Not Just Yours Kid, Many Other Families Too Have Tried This Method
Well, it works, sometimes.
9. Can’t Blame Him For This Answer
10. WOW! That’s Too Smart An Answer. It’s Hard To Believe That A Kid Has Replied This Way
Is it good enough to become a wall hanging, you decide?
11. Don’t Underestimate The Power Of The ‘Bran’
12. The Name Of This Mammal Is Not What You Thought All These Years. It Is Called A ‘Wordbank’.
You will remember this picture even more for its handwriting.
13. Reproduction Illustrated In A Whole New Way
14. What? I Can’t Believe These Are A Child’s Worth
Can’t think of a better remark to the child’s answer
15. Really? What Kind Of A Question Is That?